Application Deadline: February 1st, 2023
Welcome to this $50,000 global creative data challenge. WGS supply the datasets and themes. You provide creative, intuitive data-visualizations that tell a story or reveal something interesting about the data.
The winning works will receive cash prizes, international press coverage, and the chance to have their work exhibited to world leaders at the World Government Summit in February 2023.
- The competition is open to anyone interested in design, data-analytics, and visual story-telling.
- Maybe you’re a designer, a developer, a creative professional, an analytics ninja, solo practitioner or a team – all are welcome to take part…
- $25,000: Grand Prize Winner
- $7,500-Interactive, Winner
- $5,000-Interactive, Runner-up
- $2,500-Interactive, Third Place
- $5,000-Poster, Winner
- $3,000-Poster, Runner-up
- $1,000-Poster, Third Place
- $1,000-Poster, Fourth Place
- 16 December: Competition opens
- 1st February 11:59PM AST : Competition closes
- 10 February: Winners announced
- 13 February: Exhibition at the World Government Summit, Dubai
Choose one or visualize all three of the following competition concepts and datasets.
For More Information: