Application Deadline: March 31st, 2023
WIPO Global Awards celebrates exceptional enterprises and individuals making smart use of intellectual property for commercialization while also bringing a positive contribution to society through their innovation and creativity.
The 2023 annual competition for the WIPO Global Awards is searching for exceptional small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) of creators, inventors, and designers that are making smart use of intellectual property rights to achieve their business goals while also harnessing their innovation and creativity for the good of society.
- It is open to SMEs from around the world, active in all sectors of the economy – be that technology, agriculture, the creative industries or beyond. We welcome applications using all forms of IP, ranging from copyright, to trademarks, patents, and geographical indications.
- The annual competition is open for self-nomination to applicants from around the world and from all industries. The inaugural phase has started with enterprises, but there are two other award categories planned for women and youth.
- The nomination process seeks to identify inventors, creators and entrepreneurs using intellectual property (IP) rights to achieve their business goals and whose skills, technological developments, and creative content contribute to progress and improve other people’s lives.
- International promotion, recognition, and visibility.
- Travel to Geneva to attend the awards ceremony and other networking events.
- A personalized mentorship program to achieve new business goals and facilitate access to funding and partnership opportunities.
- Award winners are selected by a diverse, independent international jury with a unique expertise in IP, innovation, the creative industries, investment and business.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the WIPO Global Awards 2023
Previous articleUNDP Growth Stage Impact Ventures (GSIV) for the SDG 2023 Programme in NigeriaNext articleTWAS-Fayzah M. Al-Kharafi Award 2023 for women scientists from Scientifically and Technologically Lagging (STL) countries (USD4,000)