Application Deadline: August 31, 2022
The Vodacom Bursary Programme is an academic Merit Bursary open to fulltime first-year, second-year or third-year students intending to study or are studying towards Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics fields but may lack necessary resources to study further.
- must be a South African citizen by birth
- must undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution
- must pass Grade 12 with exemption, obtaining 70% or higher across all subjects
- must have obtain a minimum of 65% average or higher if in first year of tertiary and above
- may apply if already in first year (upwards) if studying at an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet all criteria above
- Full university accommodation
- Capped amount – private accommodation
- Full registration and Tuition
- Text book allocation
- Meal allowance
- Orientation workshop for all new students who are accepted on the programme
- Workplace exposure through our structured Vacation Work programme
- Work Readiness skills training to prepare the final year bursars into the world of work
- Full access to our Wellness Programme (ICAS) services
Applying for the Bursary Programme position
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Bursary Management team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
For More Information: