Vivo Energy hiring an HSSE Implementer.
The purpose of the HSSE Implementer role is to:
- Identify and manage HSSE risks across the Suply & Distribution
- Provide specialist advice and support to the S&D staff, and assist line function in the discharge of their responsibilities as set out in the HSSE MS.
- Implement VE HSSE Policies and standards in S&D
- Evaluate HSSE performance in S&D and monitor implementation of the HSSE MS to achieve business success through HSSE excellence.
The job is not an advisory position. The incumbent will be a member of the Country Quality Health Safety Security and Environment team and will work also taking into account priorities and action plan set by the Country QHSSE Mgr.
Policies, Standards, Laws, HSSE MS
- Working with Country QHSSE Mgr., Facilitate (manual CF and VE standards-Policies, Health and safety-Environmental Laws) compliance review exercise for S&D, identify remedial actions and allocate responsibilities for compliance actions
- Following compliance review exercise (manual CF and VE standards-Policies, Health and safety-Environmental Laws), follow up on a regular basis remedial actions to achieve 100% compliance
- Work with S&D team to implement HSSE MS regarding S&D and close any identified gap
- Facilitate HEMP, contribute to risk studies, identify controls and allocate responsibilities for control measures
- Following risk studies (HEMP), provide advice to achieve ALARP and its audit trail
- Facilitate depots/RT HEMP update as stated in procedures including a frequent update of RAPs
- Agree HSSE targets for S&D with line manager, contribute to annual T&R process, collate S&D input for OU HSSE Manager in a bottoms up” approach and monitor monthly performance
- Develop Annual HSSE Action Plans for S&D and monitor its implementation
- Facilitate investigation/analysis of all incidents, participate in reviews by Distribution manager, follow-up recommendations and be responsible for effective cascade of LFIs (Lesson from Incidents) and also share with other departments/HSSE team
- Review S&D HSSE performance on a monthly and timely basis, agree corrective action plans with line manager and contribute to achievement of continuous improvement
- Provide support to Distribution Manager for annual HSSE assurance and monitor implementation of action items for continuous improvement
- Ensure efficient monitoring of various audits and compliance issues
- Participate in S&D internal HSSE audits
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Graduate in engineering or equivalent
- 3-7 years’ experience in Distribution or associated fields
- Good knowledge of HSSE Policies, Standards, Procedures, Processes,
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Good training and facilitation skills
All applicants to submit thier applicaiton by 17th August 2020
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: https://apply.workable.com/vivo-energy/j/60C28EDA60/apply/
Vous vous êtes inscris avec succès au Newsletter. Toutes les opportunités d'emplois et de stages vous seront donc envoyés par mail <span class="et_bloom_close_button"></span> <span class="et_bloom_bottom_trigger"></span>