Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarships targets Ghanaian students who are needy but brilliant.
If this meets you right, rush and apply. This might be the life-changing opportunity you have been looking for.
This article will give you all the information you need about the UniBank Ghanaian Scholarship.
About Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
Unibank Ghana Limited, in Collaboration with Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), is delighted to announce the availability of scholarships to the needy but brilliant students in the University to help them pursue their education successfully.
These scholarships are available to pursue graduate studies, and applicants must comply with the listed eligibility criteria.
Level/Field of Study
The eligibility field of the Unibank Undergraduate Scholarship is open to all areas of study. And it is offered annually in the field.
This Scholarship is to be taken in Ghana.
Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship is open to indigenous students from Ghana.
Eligibility Requirements For Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
- The Scholarship is open to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd), and Fourth (4th) year students of the University pursuing full-time programs.
- All applicants must be regular Ghanaian students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
The value of the Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship is the Full tuition waiver for the duration of the program year.
Number of Awardees
The total number of Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship awardees is not specified.
How to Apply For Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- All Applicants should also include their Updated Transcripts.
- All Applicants should explain in detail why they need financial support (This information must not exceed one page and should be typed and written on a plain sheet using 1.5 line spacing. The Sheet should be attached/stapled to the application form).
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be put in an A4 Envelope indicating the following at the back of the envelope:
- Reference Number,
- Current year,
- Mobile Number.
The sealed envelope must be submitted at the J. HAPPER BUILDING, Room 19/20 Student, Affairs/Student Financial Services (Office of the Dean of Students).
Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Application Deadline For Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
Friday, 1st September, Yearly. You can visit the scholarship webpage for more details.
Award Provider: Unibank Ghana
Important Notes: Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us a 5 rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.