Application Deadline: October 31st,2023
The Mid-Level Professionals Programme (MLPP) is a recruitment initiative for talented and highly qualified mid-level professionals who wish to start and/or advance their careers as International Civil Servants at UNESCO. While recruitment is open to candidates from all UNESCO’s Member States, priority consideration, at equal competence, will be given to candidates from non- and under-represented Member States and to internal candidates.
- Must be a national of a UNESCO Member State. Qualified candidates from non- and under-represented Member States are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The MLPP selection process is based on the standard UNESCO recruitment process. Standard educational and work experience requirements for professional positions at P-3 and P-4 level apply.
- Candidates should demonstrate an excellent knowledge of at least one working language of the Secretariat (English or French). A good knowledge of the other working language is an asset, or in some cases, is required.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish could be required or would be an additional asset.
- UNESCO’s salaries consist of a basic salary and other benefits which may include if applicable: 30 days annual leave, family allowance, medical insurance, pension plan etc.
Core Competencies and Values:
UNESCO Core Values: Commitment to the Organization, Integrity, Respect for Diversity, Professionalism
- Positions included in the MLPP are advertised for two months. Before applying, please check the requirements carefully to ensure that you are eligible and qualified.
- Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application and provide complete and accurate information. No changes can be made to the application once submitted.
- Applications will be reviewed to determine if candidates meet the basic eligibility requirements (i.e., experience, education, language, etc.).
Assessments and Interviews
Notification of Appointment Decisions
- Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application.
- Unsuccessful interviewed candidates will receive feedback.
The positions open for the MLPP 2023 are listed below:
For More Information:
Previous articleUNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024 for students and recent graduates worldwide (Fully Funded)Next articleGates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2024/2025 for Study at the University of Cambridge, UK (Fully Funded)