<a href="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevtbZVT-Bv3bQarVPvUUA-bxbXbrN5_XNAetVTgRMTtudq2A/viewform"><img class="alignnone size-full wp-image-52583" src="https://educationsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/970x250.png" alt="" width="970" height="250"></a> UNDP hiring a Programme Associate.
Under the overall guidance of the Regional Representative and the direct supervision of the Regional Coordinator of the Global Firearms programme and the Sahel Programme Coordinator, the Programme Associate will be responsible for all administrative tasks and selected substantive assignments related to the work of the Firearms Global programme and will work collaboratively with the Sahel team and provide 50% of his time to assist the Sahel Coordinator in parallel with ROSEN and UNODC HQ support teams.
Duties and responsibilities
Summary of Key Functions:
- Analyze and provide administrative support to the Global Firearms programme and the Sahel programme (50%)
- Contribute to management of the Global firearms programme and Sahel Programme (15%)
- Support the preparation of the Global firearms programme and Sahel Programme and activity documents and reports (15%)
- Support activities related to resource mobilization for the Global Firearms programme and Sahel Programme work in West and Central Africa (10%)
- Facilitate coordination with colleagues in HQ to ensure smooth implementation of activities (10%)
Programme Planning support
- Provide programmatic support in the preparation of work plans, budgets, and funding proposals, including, compilation of comments on the different iterations and finalization;
- Gather, compile and process data and information from countries, donors, Regional Office, and project teams for the preparation of documents in relation to the work of the Section;
Programme Implementation Support
- Gather, compile and process data and information from beneficiary countries, donors, Regional Office, and project teams for the preparation of documents and databases relating to programme management;
- Prepare correspondences, reports (substantive and financial), documents and publications;
- Assist in drafting assessment reports, evaluation reports and research documents;
- Arrange appointments, meetings, trainings and missions including participant’s travel and administrative arrangements; negotiate and secure meeting venues; prepare meeting documents and meeting reports;
- Collect statistics, data and information to be used for substantive monitoring and evaluation;
- Undertake further research activities as required;
- Proactively maintain the activities of the Global Firearms programme while other project staffs are on mission;
Administrative and Financial Management Support
- Support the Coordinators of the two Programmes in the tracking and reporting on activities and resources.
- Monitor on an ongoing basis budgets, allocations and expenditures by grant, and prepare required budget revisions;
- Review Financial Reports;
- Undertake procurement and related financial arrangements in coordination with the Administrative and Finance Unit.
Facilitation of Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing
- Maintain effective electronic and hard copy filing systems.
Impact of Results
Timely, professional and accurate support to all activities implemented by the Global firearms programme and Sahel Programme will have an impact on the implementation quality of the UNODC programme. A client-oriented and efficient approach impact on the image of UNODC in the region.
Planning & organizing:
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_apply.cfm?cur_job_id=93993
Vous vous êtes inscris avec succès au Newsletter. Toutes les opportunités d'emplois et de stages vous seront donc envoyés par mail <span class="et_bloom_close_button"></span> <span class="et_bloom_bottom_trigger"></span>