Application Deadline: February 10, 2023
SDSN Youth is a program of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network – an initiative launched by UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon, in 2012 to mobilize global expertise around the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Young people are extremely skilled and aware of the challenges of sustainable development – but still face many challenges of their own, in promoting their solutions: from lack of funding access, to mentoring and networks, to a shared narrative or SDG alignment. The Youth Solutions Program helps accelerate the growth of youth solutions through a digital ecosystem of experts and resources, to refine their pitches, secure funding, connect with experts and mentors, and find new partnerships to grow their SDG solutions.
- Applicant should be 18-35 years;
- Venture is registered in the country of operation;
- Represent early-stage for-profit SDG focused start-ups.
- Successful participants stand a chance to be selected for the 2023 Youth Solutions Pitch Competition.
How to Join
- Applications to be featured in the Report open in June. Selected applicants then go to join the 16 week Investment Readiness Program. The IRP is free and run completely online, more details can be found on the website.
For More Information: