Application Deadline: March 15, 2023.
The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO; Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncológicas), in Madrid, Spain, offers research training opportunities to students of all nationalities interested in pursuing a research career in the Biomedicine and Life Sciences during summer time.
Up to 5 summer training positions will be awarded during 2023 to university students from any country who study in the Biomedical & Life Sciences or related fields.
- The CNIO will cover the student’s travel expenses: one return ticket from the student’s hometown to Madrid.
- During the summer training programme, the CNIO will subsidize breakfasts and lunches at the centre’s cafeteria.
- Students will be covered by a personal accident insurance throughout their stay at the CNIO.
- The training programme will run from June 26 to August 18, 2023 (8 weeks), and will consist of 300 working hours. The intensive nature of the programme requires a full-time commitment (37.5 hours per week) from the participant. Students are required to participate in all scheduled activities.
- Each student will be working under the supervision of a group/section/unit leader or a member of the research group. Participants will attend a series of weekly seminars given by faculty members and researchers from the CNIO. Students will be required to present the results of their research in a special session to be held at the end of the programme.
Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to send the following documents by e-mail to [email protected]:
It is highly recommended to have these documents prepared in advance.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the CNIO Summer Laboratory Training Programme 2023
Previous articleFirst National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for young graduates.Next articleOne World Media Fellowship 2023 for aspiring journalists and filmmakers (£1,000 production grant)