Application Deadline: March 17th, 2023
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries.
- The Old Mutua Tech Talent Incubator is aimed at graduates and postgraduate IT students seeking invaluable work experience and exposure in our IT business.
- Young Tech Talent will have the opportunity to use cutting-edge technology to deliver results for our customers while earning certification in current and emerging technologies.
- Opportunities are available to graduates across our various Pan-African businesses – South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Malawi.
- Are you aged 26 or younger?
- Are you a Nigerian citizen?
- Have you achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year (across all subjects)?
- Have you completed and/or in your final year of a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate University Degree in the following disciplines: BSc Information system, BSc (Honours) Information systems, BSc in IT systems, BSc Computer Science, HND Computer Science, Degrees with Technology modules, Diploma in IT (3 years), Advanced Diploma in IT
Proficiency in one or more of the following languages would be advantageous – Java, C#, C++, HTML, Python
An opportunity to acquire hand on technical experience across our various disciplines – Data Science, Cloud, DevOps, SecOps and Software Engineering.
• Rotational opportunities may be available depending on your area of expertise.
• An opportunity to earn certification in current and emerging technologies
• Old Mutual will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations.
• Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue.
• A great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values.
• Continuous coaching and development opportunities
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) 2023