Application Deadline: November 6th, 2023
The Bank of America Winter Analyst programme is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of what it is like to work as a full time Investment Banking Analyst. During the winter you will have the opportunity to work with all of our industry, country, and product coverage teams.
Training and Development
Your training and development are our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the programme in addition to on-the-job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a Winter Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups providing you with a unique learning opportunity
- Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging the full spectrum of the bank’s capabilities
- Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career opportunities
- Actively participate in executing transactions, including work with clients as well as representatives of other investment banks and other advisors
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Must be available to join the programme from June until August 2024
- Fluency in English and the local language is essential for our regional roles
- You will need to demonstrate drive, innovation, and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Display analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influence decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required
- Analyst internship and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open.
- Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it is best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
For More Information:
Previous articleThe WFP IGNITE SEED Innovation Program 2023 for research-based food-systems innovators in East AfricaNext articleInternational News Media Association/Google News Initiative Elevate Scholarship Programme 2023 for news media professionals.