Application Deadline: June 28th 2020
- Bring your science based startup to the next level!
- Maximise the potential of your booming startup with a fast-track Afri-Swiss acceleration program.
Get your seat for the Advanced Startup Training & Swiss Business Development Camp.
If you are an entrepreneur with academic background or a startup from an African innovation hub in the field of Mobile health, Pharmacometrics, Innovative Financing or Digital Humanities (knowledge transfer) then join the Swiss Africa Business and Innovation Initiative.
The Swiss Africa Business Innovation Initiative (SABII) aims to boost the entrepreneurial know-how and exposure of African graduate students – entrepreneurs seeking growth opportunities by offering a unique program bringing entrepreneurs to innovation hotspot in Morocco and Switzerland.
Offered free of charge to ambitious young entrepreneurs with academic background, this highly competitive program comprises a 3-days workshop for advanced innovation entrepreneurs, and for the top eight candidates, a 4 days intense business development program in the Swiss startup and business ecosystem.
- Open to graduate students – entrepreneurs and startups from African innovation hubs, with a strong link to academia, developing products or services in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, innovative financing and digital humanities (knowledge transfer).
- Your project or company must be based on research or technology developed at a local university/research institute.
- Deadline for applications: June 28th, 2020
- Selection of participants: July 20th, 2020
- Advanced entrepreneurs workshop in Marrakesh:
October 14th – 16th, 2020
- Business development bootcamp in Switzerland
November 30th to December 3rd
Program of the 3-days workshop in Marrakesh
- Day 1: Learn to deliver a unique customer value, master a convincing pitch and define a striking business plan
- Day 2: Shape a winning team and secure funding for growth
- Day 3:Individual coaching sessions, followed by presentation to an African – Swiss jury and selection of eight candidates for a 4-days action packed entrepreneurial development week in Switzerland.
– The program is free of charge. Flights, transport and accommodation expenses on site in Marrakesh are covered by the program. For the Swiss week, flights, transport and accommodation in Switzerland will also be covered by the program.
In case of a further lock down due to Covid19 or flight restrictions for Morocco or participants’ countries this workshop will be offered online.
For further information please contact Nicolas Briner ([email protected]).
For More Information: