Application Deadline: unspecified
Standard Bank has expertise in industry sectors most relevant to real growth and development in Africa, focusing on the mining and metals; oil and gas; power and infrastructure; financial institutions; telecommunications and media; and consumer sectors as well as real estate capabilities. Standard Bank also have expertise in relevant sectors at a country level, including diversified industries (including automotive), healthcare and pharmaceuticals, international development groups, and the public sector.
Key skills and characteristics:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Creative Problem solving and considered decision making
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and self confidence
Post Graduate qualification (Completed or completing in 2023)
- Finance and Investment Management
- Math/ Statistics
- Computer Science
- South African Citizen
- Maximum of two years’ work experience
- Minimum of 65% average over all years of study
Please note: All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Standard Bank Investment Banking Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Previous articleUniversity of Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2023/2024Next articleDeloitte East Africa 2023 Annual Graduate Recruitment Programme for young graduates.