Application Deadline: September 6, 2023
Technical experts based in West Africa are invited to apply to participate in a training program that will enable them to become certified trainers for the newly founded Rice Miller Business. Academy (RMBA). The Training of Trainer program aims to build a community of certified trainers who can deliver practical business development training to the growing rice sector in West Africa.
The Rice Miller Business Academy
The Rice Miller Business Academy will provide business-oriented training to rice millers in West Africa. Milling staff, if desired, can attend training programs in 5 important areas:
The Rice Miller Business Academy specifically hopes to improve the capacity of rice companies as they tackle some of their most pressing issues:
- Technical experts with relevant skills & experience in any of the thematic areas of the Rice Miller Business Academy, as per the four courses above, excluding Mastering Milling Operations.
- At least a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualification, in related subjects such as Marketing, Management, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Agribusiness, etc.
- At least 10 years experience with a bachelor’s degree; or 5 years experience with a master’s degree.
- Experience as trainers, training designers, facilitators & coaches for adults in the business environment is valued.
- Women are specifically encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should reside in Ghana, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Sierra Leone or Senegal.
- Demonstrated skills in French and/or English in the business environment. Applicants who are skilled in both these languages will receive additional preference.
There is no fee to participate in this training. For in-person training transport, logistics and accommodation costs will be paid for by the program.
For More Information: