Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
New Zealand in support of the Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases (GRA), is pleased to offer a PhD scholarship for students from developing countries.
This scholarship offers the possibility for students from developing countries to come to New Zealand to work on research projects related to agricultural greenhouse gas mitigation.
For this special round, four PhD projects aligned with New Zealand research programmes have been selected:
The following criteria are non-negotiable:
- Your PhD study must be conducted in New Zealand (not from a distance)
- You cannot hold citizenship or permanent residency status in New Zealand or Australia
- You must be from a developing country.
The following information must be provided, and documents must be uploaded to the application portal:
- Evidence of citizenship for every country for which you hold citizenship
- Meet the requirements to enrol for a PhD programme at the selected University
- Academic transcripts, grading scale and certificate of completion
- One Page Motivation letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for the selected project
- CV (maximum two pages)
For More Information: