Michael Page hiring Regional Sales Manager.
Responsible for the sale of a business’ products or services in a specified region or geographical area, provides ongoing support to distribute and produce to product or service. Ensure profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
- Supports Export sales activities to implement the organization’s overall sales strategy for an assigned
- geography, product line, market segment or customer accounts
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily
- work schedule to call on existing or potential sales.
- Determines the market price or the budget price for specific bids/projects, Keeps A breast with products pricing updates.
- Draws up pre-qualification documents
- Establishes, intensifies and lever long-term reliable relationships with customer
- Observes and analyzes the market, current & potential competitors and customers
- Determines and ensures the quality of market data and trends
- Communicates Market Demand Drawing up marketing concepts, business plans and strategies
- Establishes new Business Model according to Market needs
- Supports the marketing processes of the Business Unit /HUB
- Coordinates with manufacturing and logistics to agree on delivery date
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline
- Experience in the region of (North & West Africa) knowledge of International Trade (Exports)
- Knowledge of Renewables EPC projects and utility transmission systems
- Ability to provide technical data built around specific customer or project requirements to adapt required
- technical solutions into existing or new products and generate correct product specification
- Fluent in English and French