MBA can be expensive, especially when studying as an international student in locations like the UK. However, getting an MBA degree at the University of Sussex would save you a lot of debt. The University of Sussex is offering Sussex MBA scholarships for international students to study in the UK.
These Scholarships are open to applicants who can demonstrate significant management experience and have graduated with a reasonable degree or other relevant qualifications.
The Sussex MBA Scholarship is available competitively to UK, EU, and international applicants who have been offered a place on The Sussex MBA.
About the University
The University of Sussex, near Brighton, in the south of England, was the first of the new wave of UK universities founded in the 1960s.
Considered to have one of the most beautiful campuses in Britain, Sussex is situated in rolling parkland and combines green open spaces with award-winning architecture designed by Scottish architect Sir Basil Spence.
The university prides itself on being among the most diverse and multicultural, with around a third of its staff from outside the UK. It also boasts strong links with institutions worldwide, including Peking University, the National Taiwan University, and the Harvard-Sussex program, which researches chemical and biological weapons.
Organized across 12 schools of studies, more than a third of the university’s students are in postgraduate courses. With an extensive study abroad program – most classes incorporate an optional overseas element – one in five of its undergraduates choose to study abroad at some point in their university career.
Sussex has received positive recognition for its success in transitioning students into employment, something it attributes to its plentiful links with industry and a ‘First Generation Scholars Scheme,’ which offers bursaries to assist students from low-income backgrounds.
It also claims associations with three Nobel Prize winners, 14 Fellows of the Royal Society, and 12 Fellows of the British Academy. It boasts a long history of supporting artistic endeavors.
Its Arts department is home to a world-class archive called The Keep that contains manuscripts and first editions by Virginia Woolf, Rudyard Kipling, and Jane Austen. At the same time, 2015 saw the opening of The Attenborough Centre: a new arts venue on campus featuring a 350-seat auditorium, a gallery, rehearsal studios, and teaching space.
Away from campus, Sussex students have easy access to both the South Downs National Park and Brighton’s vibrant nightlife, shops, and seafront.
What You Need To Know About The MBA Scholarships for International Students at the University of Sussex in the UK
Level / Field of Study
Scholarships are available to study in the MBA program.
The scholarship is being taken in the UK at the University of Sussex.
If you are an international student and wish to study in the UK, this is your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country—simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Up to £5,000 is available for winners of this scholarship.
MBA Scholarships for International Student’s Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA
- Have Senior management experience and good degree results
- Once a decision has been reached on whether you will be awarded a scholarship, you will be notified of the outcome.
- You cannot defer the scholarship offer to different start dates.
How to Apply For The MBA Scholarships for International Students
- You must apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start (full-time or part-time) or via this link for January or April part-time opening. You can only apply for the MBA scholarships once you have been accepted.
- Applicants who have been offered a place in the MBA program and feel they have relevant (senior) management experience and good degree results must express an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship at [email protected] once they have been offered a place in the MBA program. Scholarships will then be determined based on your initial MBA application and the interview.
- Once a decision has been reached on whether you will be awarded a scholarship, you will be notified of the outcome. Should you be offered a scholarship, you must accept/decline the offer within one month. You cannot defer the scholarship offer to different start dates.
Scholarship Application Deadline
September 30, 2023, 23:59 (GMT)
WE ALSO RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING: