Application Deadline: May 1, 2023.
ALBA Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece, and the A.G. Leventis Foundation offer for the academic year 2023-2024:
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
ALBA Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Applicants should APPLY athttps://goacg.force.com/apply/ and include all official supplementary documents) by April 3rd, 2023
Contact Person: Ms Anna Vithoulka, Manager International Office, ALBA ([email protected])
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Leventis Foundation Masters & MBA Scholarships 2023/2024
Previous articleWFSA Paediatric Anaesthesia Training in Africa (PATA) Fellowship, Abuja, NigeriaNext articleUN Women Africa Online Trainings for women entrepreneurs