Since email is the college’s official method of communication, all current North Hennepin Community College students are given an NHCC email account. Hence, students should check their school email regularly.
However, you may need to learn how to use this system. Hence, we have provided a solution for those who need to know how to use the NHCC student email.
You will get every answer to your questions as you read till the end. Let’s get started!
What is NHCC Student Email Address?
This is typically email@example.com. This email will be assigned to you when you are first admitted to NHCC or hired by NHCC.
Why Is It Important To Get The NHCC Student Email?
Regarding matters of academic or administrative concern, NHCC has established email as the official method of communication with students and staff.
When sending official emails, NHCC will only use the email address provided by the college.
What Can I Do With My School Email Login?
Students can search and register for classes, pay tuition, view or request transcripts, access financial aid and tax information, change majors, view their class schedule and semester grades, and more with NHCC student email.
Parents can also get access to pay tuition and view student records. Before you can log in, you must first create an account.
Who is Powering NHCC Student Email
The NHCC Student Email is powered by Microsoft 365.
Is NHCC Email Gmail or Outlook?
To access your NHCC student email, you have to use Outlook Web Mail.
How Do I Log In To My NHCC Student Email?
To login to your student email, visit login.microsoftonline.com, add “@go.minnstate.edu” after your StarID, then enter your StarID password:
Username: [email protected]
Password: your current StarID password
What is a StarID?
You can use one login ID and one password anywhere, thanks to the StarID username.
It would be best if you had one StarID because you can log into many services, including email, D2L Brightspace, and others using the same StarID all around Minnesota State.
Change your password only once at starid.minnstate.edu, and it will take effect across the board.
Do You Have Problems Logging in to NHCC Student Email?
Make sure that your StarID password is up to date!
You can reset your password at https://starid.minnstate.edu
Even if you can log in to your email with your StarID, you still need an updated StarID password to log in to NHCC Forms.
If you can’t log in to a form, TRY UPDATING YOUR STARID PASSWORD!
How To Change Default Email Address to nhcc.edu
- Go to starid.minnstate.edu
- Select Sign into Profile.
- Sign in with your StarID and StarID password.
- Select Office 365 Contact.
- Select Contact Card.
- Type in your NHCC email address
- You don’t have to change anything if you already set your primary contact email to the @nhcc.edu address.
- As the primary email address, only one email address can be chosen. This email address will appear as your form: address.
- All email addresses assigned to you at any other minnstate institutions (that have migrated to the minnstate office 365 shared tenant) are assigned to this email account so that this inbox will accept any email sent to these addresses. However, your form: address will have to be selected as directed in steps 1 through 6 above; this will be the default on all emails you send.
How To Change Default Address Book
When choosing recipients for an email, you typically want your most frequent contacts to appear. It will help if you change your default address book to make sure of this.
- On the Home tab, in the Find group, click Address Book.
- In the Address Book dialog box that opens, click Tools > Options.
- Select the name of the address book you want to use as the default under “When accessing the address book, show this address list first.”
- Click OK, and close the dialog box.
- After restarting your Outlook Application, change the default.
NHCC Employee Email
Visit https://www.nhcc.edu/employee-directory to find the employees’ names, phone numbers, and email at North Hennepin Community College.
How can I get in touch with NHCC?
NHCC is at 7411 85th Avenue North, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445. You can call 763-488-0391 to get across to them. Click on the following links to get the general contacts on:
Campus Building Time Schedule
- 6:30 a.m. till 10:30 p.m. on weekdays
- 7:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m. on Saturday
- Sunday: Closed
List of Various NHCC Student Emails You Need To Know
Accounting and Fees
Community Connections Resource Center
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
English Language for Academic Purposes (EAP)
Email: [email protected]
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Every form is accessible online. To correctly submit these forms electronically, kindly follow the instructions provided on each form.
For further information, call the Information Center at 763-488-0391 or email [email protected].
The Information Center in the Educational Services building can provide you with directions and details about the departments, offices, and resources on campus.
Additionally, you can contact them via phone or email, and they will answer your queries or direct you to the person.
Email: [email protected]
International Advisor Appointments
Advisors for international students are available to speak with you over the phone, through Zoom, or in person. For inquiries regarding academic planning, travel, or the requirements of international students, appointments of 30 minutes in duration are necessary.
Call the Advising Center to make an appointment, or use Navigate to do so online.
Visit Public Safety
Records and Registration
Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution
NHCC Hours: Visit Technology Resources
Tuition and Payment Information
Email: Student Account & General Questions [email protected], Third Party Authorizations & Questions [email protected]
Hours: Visit Tuition and Payment Information
Workforce Innovation & Experiential Learning Center.
Email: [email protected]
Hours: Visit Workforce Innovation & Experiential Learning Center
How To Send a Student Thank-you Email Using Your NHCC Student Email?
Once you get a notification that you’ve received a scholarship, you must write the donor a thank-you note to show appreciation. This shows professionalism and how seriously you take the value of your education.
Use these tips when it’s time to write thank-you letters:
- Be sure to address your letter to the scholarship donor(s).
- Your letter should be genuine and sincere.
- Take the time to write more than just a few sentences.
- Write a separate thank you for each scholarship you receive.
- Thank the donor(s) for the specific scholarship(s) you receive.
- Explain how the scholarship(s) will help you pursue your educational goals.
- Share your long-term goal of achieving your college degree.
- Sign your name, and do not include your address.
- Follow the instructions provided by the Foundation for submitting your letter(s) electronically.
See Also: How to Write an Email to a Professor
Simple NHCC Student Email Etiquette
When someone writes an email or responds to one, they should follow specific rules of behavior. Think of it as the “email communications code of conduct.” The following are simple etiquettes to follow when using NHCC student email.
- Avoid emailing your professor with grade-related inquiries or complaints. Make a meeting to discuss areas that need improvement if you have questions.
- Consider the effect your tone will have on the email reader. If you feel upset, wait 24 hours before sending or responding to emails.
- Avoid writing in all CAPITALS. This gives the impression that you are yelling at the receiver.
- Show respect to the faculty and other students. Don’t criticize others or draw unwanted attention to circumstances. Golden rule- Give to others what you would like to receive.
- Before sending, always re-read your emails. Double-check your titles, punctuation, spelling, and other details.
- Think about your content and the necessary follow-up. Consider editing your email or scheduling a face-to-face meeting with the recipient if you have several queries or if your email is getting too long.
- Recheck all of your attachments. Always mention your attachment in the email’s body. Avoid including huge files as attachments; think about sending them as PDFs.
FAQs on NHCC Student Email
Is North Hennepin Community College a Good school?
It is a reputable institution having great academic partnerships with Metropolitan State University.
What is North Hennepin Community College known for?
Founded in 1966, NHCC is one of Minnesota’s largest and most diverse community colleges and a member of the Minnesota State system, the fifth largest system in the United States. They serve over 10,000 students and offer over 60 degree and certificate programs.
Where is the Office of Student Life located at NHCC?
Campus Center Second Floor (CC2)
How do I drop a class at NHCC?
Enter your StarID and Password at eServices. “View/Modify Schedule” under “Courses and Registration” should be chosen. Click on the class you want to drop or withdraw from by clicking the “x” button next to it. Enter your password to confirm that you wish to drop or withdraw, then click “Drop/Withdraw.”
How do I get my transcript from North Hennepin Community College?
Requesting Official NHCC Transcripts
From www.NHCC.edu, hover over Student Resources along the red bar on the top of the webpage. From the dropdown menu, select Forms. Under the Records and Registration heading in the right-hand column, choose Transcript Request Form.
NHCC Student Email is a must-have for all students at North Hennepin Community College because it is a way the college communicates with its students. We hope you can use the NHCC Student Email after reviewing this article.