If you are a student of Kingsborough Community College, KBCC, you probably have many questions concerning KBCC student Email and how to use it. You need to know one thing about having a student Email account.
Your KBCC email will allow you to communicate with students, faculty, and staff and give you access to many college’s services and announcements.
Keep reading to learn how to set up and use KBCC Student Email.
How Can I Access KBCC Student Email Address?
To access the KBCC email address you need to visit their website. Click LOGIN. Then input your Email Username and password.
KBCC’s official Email address is [email protected].
How Can I Login To KBCC Student Email Address?
KBCC student Emails are usually available within 72 hours after the last day of registration.
If you are using any browser on a PC, mobile device, or laptop, visit http://inside.kingsborough.edu. Once, the page opens, click on LOGIN.
Your first name serves as your email username. lastname and your Emplid number’s final two [email protected].
- For example [email protected]
Your Password is usually your Capitalized Firstname Initial + lowercase last name initial + the first six digits of your Emplid number
- Here is a good example: Jane doe, 12345678 password is Jd123456
Alternatively, your Email username can be your firstname.lastname + date of [email protected].
- Example: [email protected]
Your Email Password is your Capitalized Firstname Initial+lowercase lastname initial+the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number+the day you were born
- Example: Jane doe, 6789, 04/07/91 password is Jd678907
If the system requests for a Time Zone, choose Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Someone is trying to send me an Email, but I can’t receive it. What is the problem?
Ensure your mailbox isn’t exceeding its quota. Also, check to see if the person is using the correct address.
Do KBCC Faculty and Staff Members Retail Their Email Indefinitely?
Accounts for faculty and staff email are made available upon request. The head of your division must make a request. You will lose access to our email server if you misuse your privileges as a Kingsborough Community College email user. (Use of Email Policy)
How Do I Claim My KBCC Email
Use the following URL: inside.kingsborough.edu On or off campus, every day of the week, 24 hours a day. If INSIDE KCC is unavailable, try visiting www.kbcc.cuny.edu instead. Enter your student email username and password by clicking Current Students, Student Email / GO, and then log in to Email.
I am Finding it challenging to send Emails via my KBCC Student Email, what do I do?
When this happens, you need to, first of all, confirm the nature of the error message. If it shows any of the messages below, here is a quick fix:
- User Unknown – Verify that the email recipient’s account is still active.
- Unresolvable – double-check the spelling of the email address.
- Expired – There are issues with the recipient’s mail server that prevent you from sending an email. Try sending it again later.
Why Is It Important To Get KBCC Student Email?
As a student of KBCC, it is important you get the student Email because you will need it to access most of the computer resources and online applications at Kingsborough. The college also sends vital information to your Student Email account.
Can I Check My KBCC Email From Home?
Yes. You may access your KBCC student Email from anywhere an internet connection is available via a browser only.
Is There Any Number To Call If I Forget My Password?
For faculty and staff members, call 718-368-6679 to reset your password. Students can call 718-368-6679 to reset their student Email password.
What Can I Do With KBCC Student Email Login?
Your KBCC student email login grants you access to communicate with students, faculty, and staff. It also updates you with many college services and announcements.
Who Is Powering KBCC Student Email?
KBCC student Email is powered by webmail.
Is KBCC Student Email Gmail or Outlook?
KBCC uses Webmail. However, you can use a mobile device to access information in your Office365 account.
Do you want to learn how to use Microsoft? Check out the 15 Free Online Microsoft Courses with Certificates in 2023
What Is The KBCC Email Format?
KBCC student Email uses any of the two formats:
- Username: FirstName.LastName and the last two digits of your Emplid [email protected]
- Password: Capitalized Firstname Initial + lowercase lastname initial + the first six digits of your Emplid number.
- Username: FirstName.LastName + [email protected]
- Password: Capitalized Firstname Initial + lowercase lastname initial + the last four digits of your Social Security Number + the day you were born.
Can I Access My KBCC Student Email From My Personal Computer or Remote Device?
You can access your Office 365 KBBCC student email from your mobile device provided that the school’s Computing Resources Unit grants you access. Here are a few steps to take to access your KBCC student mail from your mobile device:
How Can I Setup My KBCC Student Mail On My iOS Device?
To set up your KBCC student email on your iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings, click Passwords & Accounts then Add Account
- Click Exchange
- In the Email field, type your complete KBCC student email address. Please type “KBCC Email” in the description field.
- Click Next on the top-right corner of the screen. When that command is taken, your iOS device will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account.
- When the pop-up appears, click Sign in.
Alternatively, you can choose to configure your iOS device manually simply by following the steps below:
- Click configure manually on the settings
- Type in your KBCC Email, password, and description
- Click Next
Before you proceed to the next step, check your login details for errors.
- Once a new window opens, choose Work or School Account.
- Enter your KBCC Student Emal password.
- Click sign in.
- You can choose to Sync mail with calendar, contacts, and reminders.
- When you are done, hit the Save button.
- Next, your KBCC Email shows up.
After setting up your account, you might have to wait ten to fifteen minutes before you can send or receive an email.
What Is The Maximum Size Email Message I Can Send Via KBCC Student Email?
Up to 500 messages can be stored in a student email Yourver; mails that are left there for more than when this is done 180 days will be erased.
How Can I Reset My KBCC Student Email Password?
To reset your KBCC Student Email password, follow these steps:
- Visit https://inside.kingsborough.edu,
- Click on Forgot/Reset Password
- Click on Student Forgot or Reset Password.
- When a new page opens up, click on Go to Reset Tool
- Enter your email address and EMPLID to change your password
- Wait for 15 minutes for the password to change
- When this is done, you can now log on to your student email account.
Can I Change My Kingsborough Student Email Password?
Kingsborough Community College recommends that students change their email account passwords often. To do this you need to visit HERE, and click on Change Password.
How Can I Get In Touch With KBCC?
You can contact KBCC via Phone:1-718-COLLEGE (718-265-5343)
Email: [email protected]
KBCC Email Etiquette
Here’s an outline of KBCC Email policies as stated on their official website:
How To Send A Mail To Your Lecturer
Here is a guide on how to send a mail to your lecturer:
1. Start your Email with the correct title
Unless they expressly instructed you otherwise, begin the Email with “Dear Prof. Coke” or “Dear Dr. Tom,” as applicable.
Do not address your instructor as Mr., Ms., or in any way, Mrs. (Making assumptions about a woman’s marital status is upsetting to many women, and even if a woman is married, she might prefer “Ms.”).
2. Clearly state your class and department
Save your lecturer the stress of tracking who the message is coming from by simply indicating your name and class.
3. Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
Avoid using wrong grammar, abbreviations, slang, and inaccurate punctuation when sending mail to your professor. While it may be in a bid to prove how smart you are, you may come off as disrespectful if you choose to use words that don’t pass the message.
4. Don’t be in a hurry to get a reply
Because your instructors are always busy, expect a response within 24 hours.
5. Always sign with your first and last name
While your email address may clearly bear your name, it is ideal to sign every Email with your first and last name. This will let the professor know the sender and how best to attend to you.
For further reading, check out our article on How to Write an Email to a Professor.
If you are having issues with the student Email or need some assistance feel free to call, Email, or visit the Student Help Desk.
We Also Recommend