Application Deadline: March 31st, 2023
Applications for the HiiL Innovating Justice Challenge 2023 are open! The Justice Accelerator is HiiL’s flagship innovation programme that funds, trains and coaches a global cohort of justice startups. HiiL seek startups that solve people’s justice problems and aspire for them to have access to justice at work, at home, in their neighbourhoods and in business.
In 2023, the #Gamechangers HiiL is looking for are: Startups from MENA, Kenya and Nigeria who have:
- People-centred solutions that prevent or resolve justice problems*
- A functioning product with some traction (number of users, revenue, etc.) indicating proof of customer demand. Startups in earlier stages are encouraged to contact their respective regional innovation hubs to find out about our ideation and incubation programmes.
- A strong team of founder(s).
- A revenue model
- Ambition to scale beyond the immediate target market
Examples of solutions HiiL are looking for:
Please note this is a non-exhaustive selection of examples.
- Claiming platforms for government entitlements/social security
- Platforms preventing fraud via KYC, identity management and fraud detection services (to improve access, to employment, finance and insurance)
- Legal marketplaces providing access to legal information, advice and representation
- Platforms providing basic financial services (payments, savings, wallets) for the un- and under-banked
- Platforms preventing GBV, theft and serious crime by providing information, guidance and security hardware
- Online dispute resolution platforms
- Building & tenancy management platforms
HiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers you a 4-month long programme that provides you with:
- €10,000 non-equity funding.
- Workshops delivered by industry specialists on a variety of topics from impact measurement to marketing, commercial strategy and financial modeling
- A dedicated coach and a network of expert mentors
- Access to a HiiL’s global network of justice stakeholders and practitioners, as well as top-notch research and development
- International exposure and potential investment opportunities.
- Chance to win up to €20.000 at Demo Day
- Applications open: February 15, 2023
- Application Deadline: March 31st, 2023
- Online Interviews: May 2023
- Justice Accelerator Programme Kick-off: June 2023
- Demo Day: February 2023
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the HiiL Justice Innovating Justice Challenge 2023
Previous articleCall for Applications: The World Food Forum (WFF) Youth Focal Points Group. Next articleThe French-African Foundation Young Leaders Program 2023 for young Africans (Fully Funded to Rwanda & France)