Application Deadline: Unspecified
With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining, energy, and infrastructure, 10,000 colleagues in 150 countries tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally.
Join the HATCH Project Delivery Group (PDG), a dynamic team of professionals passionately committed to world-class project delivery across the globe. With expertise in sustainable studies, asset building and operations, and industry-leading efficiencies, our best-in-class team leverages methodologies, governance and systems that are unparalleled in the engineering space. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering graduates in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical or Industrial Engineering.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organisation.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Be part of our local Professional Development Programs.
- You must be a South African Citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil or Industrial Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution. Or you must have completed your studies at a recognised tertiary institution and have 12 months or less working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- You Must attach a copy of full academic transcript
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
For More Information: