Application Deadline: Ongoing
The UK-Nigeria Tech Hub and Google for startups Africa have collaborated to support female technology founders with up to $3 million in Google Cloud Credits
There are two tiers under the Google Cloud Credit Programme; The Start Tier and Scale Tier.
You are encouraged to apply even if you do not fall under any of the tiers.
Ideal for beginner enterprises.
To qualify for the Start Tier, the female founded enterprise must be:
- Founded within the last 5 years.
- A technology Startup that is not yet funded by an institutional investor
- Not yet received Google cloud credits (beyond the free trial)
*Bonus: Beneficiaries under the Start Tier will be eligible to apply for $100,000 USD credits once $2,000 USD is exhausted.
Ideal for established enterprises.
To qualify for the Scale Tier, the female founded Startup must have:
- Founded their company within the last 10 years.
- Received startup equity funding* from pre-seed to Series A
(if Series A, raised within the last 12 months) or common Web3 funding sources.
- Not yet received more than $4,000 in Google Cloud credits.
All applicants will become members of the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Female Founders Community
Google Cloud and Firebase usage by beneficiary, they will receive:
- Up to $2,000 USD in Google Cloud credits, valid for two years
Google Cloud and Firebase usage by beneficiary to cover:
- Year 1: 100% up to $100,000 USD in Google Cloud credits in year 1.
- Year 2: 20% up to an additional $100,000 USD in Google Cloud credits in year 2.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Google for startups Africa Google Cloud Credits Program
Previous articleMalaria Innovation Essay Competition 2023 for African Youth (USD$5,000 Prize)