Looking for information about Ghana Police recruitment, its sample questions, and recruitment service application forms? This article will answer those questions and provide insight into how to apply for Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2023, the requirements, and other essential details.
Ghanaian citizens are well known for being patriots, but absolute patriotism is found in the men and women in uniform who stake their lives for others. Under a unified and uncontested command, they ensure that law and order are maintained and safety assurance within the country and from external attacks. This primarily is the Ghana Police service.
Many young citizens who want to join the team of professionals lack the knowledge of how to go about it, especially with the Ghana Police Service forms. We’re here to guide you.
More About the Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2023
Ghana’s police service operates in twelve departments: ten workers in ten regions of Ghana, one dedicated to Tema’s maritime and industrial site, and twelve in the railway division and ports. Another department, the Marine Police Unit, handles issues arising from the country’s oil and gas industry.
Ghana Police Recruitment Eligibility
According to the police, all applicants must meet the following criteria before he or they can be eligible for the Ghana Police Service Recruitments:
- Applicants must be Ghanaian by birth.
- Must be Ghanaian, not less than 18 years and not over 25 by April 1, 2023, height [173cm or 5.8ft for males and 165cm or 5.4ft for females].
- Must meet educational qualifications prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service.
- Applicants must have clean records from Criminalities.
- Must be medically fit by Police standards.
- Must be of excellent character.
- Be able to speak and write in fluent English Language.
- Be knowledgeable in basic computer applications.
- Have an active e-mail account and mobile phone number.
- Be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application | Process
Payment for police recruitment in Ghana is made through GCB Bank Limited. Interested candidates must purchase an application coupon from GCB Bank Limited. The coupon costs only GhȻ100. The interested party must have a functional email address to buy the coupon.
Enter your official name at the time of voucher purchase. After the purchase, you will receive a serial number and PIN code to access the online police application form on the portal.
Then Log in with your Serial Number and PIN to access the Ghana Police Service Recruitment portal and complete the Ghana Police recruitment forms. Follow the instructions carefully if you fill in the required fields to avoid disqualification.
The authority will begin preselection as soon as the request is completed. Candidates who meet the specified requirements will be screened and invited to other recruitment procedures at the centers of their choice. They undergo extensive physical examinations to verify their eligibility.
Note that your academic papers will be validated, and candidates must pass an aptitude test. As a result of this process, successful applicants undergo a medical examination to determine if they are fit for the Ghana Police Service. Candidates who have passed all stages will eventually be invited to police training.
This is an overview of the Ghana Police Service recruitment application process.
- Purchase of a voucher
- Get to the e-services online portal for the Ghana police recruitment forms
- Enter the serial number of the purchased voucher and the pin, and confirm they are yours.
- Create a personal profile
- Ghana police recruitment category –
- Education background
- Upload a passport-sized photo of yourself.
- Review your Ghana police service
- Submit your application
If the report tells you that the system has disqualified your application, worry not because reasons will be there to tell you what eligibility test you failed. You can change and retry applying if it is within your control.
The second application, however, will require you to purchase another voucher, as the initial one is already used in the disqualified application. Nevertheless, if you get a favorable report, download and print it. They will require you to produce this report during physical screening.
Application inquiries online: Make inquiries Concerning Your Application Here
Ghana Police Recruitment Form
The Ghana Police Recruitment forms are downloadable and require the applicant to fill in the blanks with truthful and factual information for reasons of honesty. Ideally, the Ghana Police Service Forms will ask who the candidate is, his/her address, why he/she is interested in the job, and what qualifications he/she has.
After crossing the Ghanaian police service, the recruiter can quickly tell who is fit to work and who is not. Completing these forms then requires reading the understanding the instruction.
It is important to note that:
- Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise.
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read the guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling out the form.
- Do not submit multiple applications; you will be disqualified if you do so.
- All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who has presented a forged document will be prosecuted.
- All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.
When Will the Ghana Police Forms Come Out?
The application for the Ghana Police Recruitment 2023-2024 has not commenced yet. In this regard, We advise you to visit this page frequently for more updates anytime the Ghana Police Service Recruitment opportunity is on.
Ghana Police Recruitment Sample Questions
Police exam questions for the aptitude test are drawn from subjects, including Mathematics, English, and General Knowledge.
Likely questions in the Ghana Police Recruitment Sample Questions from past police recruitment aptitude tests:
1) When was the Ghana Police Service (GPS) established?
ANSWER: 1894, Accra, Ghana
2) What are the objectives of the Ghana Police Service?
ANSWER: Aims and objectives of the police. Ghana Police Service, as it is now called, has as its motto “Service with Integrity,” and the functions of the Ghana Police Service, as stated in the Police Service Act, 1970 [Act 350] of Ghana, are as follows;
- 7Crime detection and prevention
- Apprehension (arrest) and prosecution of offenders
- Maintenance of law and order
- Due enforcement of law
3). What is the Ghana Police Service motto?
ANSWER: Service with Integrity
4) What is the name of the Ghana Police Service IGP?
ANSWER: Search for a current answer
5) Who is the present Chief of Defense Staff?
ANSWER: The President appoints the CDS in consultation with the Council of State of Ghana. The current CDS is Vice Admiral Matthew Quashie. He was appointed by President Mahama on 28 March 2013.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. However, if not, leave a response in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.