Application Deadline: 31 October 2022
First National Bank (FNB) invites unemployed graduates to apply for the FNB International Graduate Trainee.
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the busines
For More Information:
Previous articleThe Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) Graduate Internship Programme 2022/2023 for young South Africans (R74 099.55 per annum stipend)Next articleEntrepreneurship Jobs For All (E-Jobs4All) Programme 2022 for young Ghanaians