Application Deadline: 1 June 2023.
The FIG Foundation will be providing scholarships of up to 4,000 euros plus possible funding for conference travel to PhD students.
- Be studying for a PhD degree and registered solely in a surveying/geomatics academic programme that teaches surveying in a country listed by the World Bank as a low-income, lower-middle or upper-middle income economy,
- have had a paper accepted by a peer reviewed international journal based on their doctoral research project; applicants should be the lead author, and the paper should be co-authored with their supervisor,
- should not have submitted their final thesis at the application deadline.
How to Apply
- To apply, applicants should submit the documents listed below, as well as complete the submission checklist. Successful applicants will qualify for a further grant of up to 3,000 euros to attend and present a peer reviewed paper at a FIG conference.
- Applications will be judged on the quality of the application and need. In the event that two excellent applications are judged to be of equal quality, applications from low-income and lower-middle income countries will be preferred. P
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the FIG Foundation PhD Scholarships 2023
Previous articleJoint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023/2025 (Window 2) for Developing Countries Nationals (Fully Funded)