Application Deadline: 19th March 2023.
Within the framework of academic cooperation and student mobility between France and Ghana for the 2023-2024 academic year, the French Embassy in Ghana is partnering with Scholarships Secretariat to offer full scholarships to Ghanaian students at Master’s and PhD levels on a merit and needs basis.
The eligibility criteria for 2023-2024 are as follows:
Applicants are required to submit both hard and soft copies of their application file before 17:00 GMT on Sunday 19th March 2023.
Soft copy: applications must only be sent once to a common email address [email protected]
An acknowledgement of receipt of a complete application (hard and soft copy) will be sent to applicants via email.
In the case where only one format of the application has been received, the application will be considered incomplete and shall not be considered for selection.
The application file should contain the following:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Application form to be downloaded and filled (typed)
Application form scholarships for france 2023-2024(Word – 555.3 kb)
- Cover letter of the student (maximum of 1 page) detailing the student’s motivation and highlighting how the desired course will support the student’s career development.
- Reference letter from your University
- Academic file: Copies of full academic transcripts and degrees
- Proof of registration or pre-registration with a French university for a Master’s degree or a PhD.
- For applicants to PhD, kindly attach your research topic as well as an acceptance letter from your PhD supervisor in France
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Documents describing the financial situation of the applicant (certificate of scholarship for studies in progress, pay slips, or bank statements of students or parents)
The selection process will be done jointly by the French Embassy and the Scholarship Secretariat.
The selection process is as follows:
Review of eligible applications (March 2023)
Screening of selected candidates (April 2023)
Interview with selected candidates (April 2023)
Publication of the list of successful candidates (early May 2023)
The response received for a double application can be fully successful, partially successful, or completely refused, according to the following table:
NOTE: Applicants are to note that information on the Ghana France joint Scholarships programme can be obtained from the GSS, the French Embassy and the Campus France Office in Ghana. No other individual, group or third party entity has been engaged to assist any applicant.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Embassy of France in Accra scholarships 2023