Application Deadline: Unspecified
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
The purpose of Deloitte Digital Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Technology Implementation, Process Automation, Product Development, and technology advisory
• Applicants must show a keen interest in Information technology and possess excellent IT skills.
• Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
• Possess excellent IT skills
• Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
• Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
a) Software Developers should have experience with at least two of the following pairs: VB/UIPath, Java/C#, Python/R, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle and CSS & HTML. This will guarantee a team that can handle the development of enterprise standard solutions end-to-end.
b) In addition to the basic programming skills required of software developers, an understanding of these under-listed requirements is of high importance:
i) Proper understanding of software development life cycle
ii) Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete application
iii) Understanding of Web Application Components and common technologies for these components
iv) Candidates who demonstrate a good mastery of these will be a great addition to the team.
c) Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
• Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
• Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program
Duration: 6 Weeks
Venue/Location: Hybrid (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
if all eligibility criteria are met
• Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
• Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
• Acquire high demand skills and become readily employable.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.
- Highly numerate graduates, with a first degree or postgraduate degree in a numerical or analytical subject (for example Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Statistics or Data Science).
- Have a keen interest in Quantitative modelling
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Have the ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
- Have graduated from a recognized University/Polytechnic with a minimum of 2.1 or upper credit in any discipline. (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or any related courses).
- Candidate must have completed their NYSC program
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e, Excel, Word, and Power-point
- Knowledge of VBA, R language, and Python is an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
Venue/Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
For More Information: