Application Deadline: October 15, 2022
MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses”. The Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC) is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses. ”If you would like to apply for the scholarship offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply.
You are eligible for the DAAD scholarship if you meet the following requirements in addition to the MIPLC admission criteria (cf. section 1):
- You are from a developing country (according to the OECD DAC list) and have not been living outside your home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- You hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- You received your latest degree no more than six years before your application.
- You have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country. To meet this requirement, it is sufficient if you have completed the two years by February of the year in which you intend to start your studies at MIPLC. Scientific university staff and academics are not the core target group of this program and are therefore considered only in exceptional cases.
Scholarship recipients will get
- A full MIPLC fee waiver
- A monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- A travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source
- A study and research allowance
- A mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program (August and September, in Munich or another German city).
Since the DAAD scholarship includes a full fee waiver, you must apply simultaneously for MIPLC financial assistance
For More Information: