Application Deadline: November 27, 2022
D-Prize seeds new ventures that distribute proven poverty interventions.
The world has already invented products and services to end poverty. Yet we have found many proven interventions with large delivery gaps. Millions of people still don’t have access to basic poverty-fighting tools.
Can you design a new business or NGO that delivers a proven poverty intervention at scale? Submit your design for a new organization that solves one of our Distribution Challenges below. We will award the most promising teams with up to $20,000 USD to launch their new organization wherever extreme poverty exists.
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background. The majority of our awardees have not launched nor raised any funding
- D-Prize will consider funding existing organizations only if you are distributing an existing intervention and you have a need for high-risk capital that cannot be supported by your current donors or revenue.
- Existing organizations applying to D-Prize should have operated for no more than 18 months and raised no more than $30,000 in outside funding.
Select a challenge above and be prepared for the following deadlines:
- The Global Competition launches on September 5, 2022.
- Early Submission Deadline: October 16, 2022 at midnight PT (pacific time)
- Regular Submission Deadline: November 6, 2022 at midnight PT (pacific time)
- Extension Deadline: November 27, 2022 at midnight PT (pacific time)
For More Information:
Previous articleProject T-MAX Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Programme for young NigeriansNext articleSchlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships 2023/2024 for Women in STEM. (USD 50,000 per year grant)