Hey there! We are excited to announce that the Coupa Cares scholarship is Ongoing for the 2023 academic session. The Cares scholarship aims to provide financial assistance, sponsorship, and mentorship to students who wish to pursue higher-level education but are not financially stable enough to foot the bills.
This year’s Coupa cares scholarship giveaway will be for 10 qualified winners. They will take away $50,000 in scholarships, with individual awards of up to $5,000.
About Coupa Cares Scholarships
The Coupa Cares ongoing scholarship is offered by the Coupa Corporate Social Responsibility Program (CSR). Coupa Corporate Social Responsibility platform is a non-profit organization.
Their program encapsulates Coupa’s core values of ensuring customer success, focusing on results, and striving for excellence to positively impact local and global communities.
More details about Coupa Cares Scholarships
Find below some of the specific details you may require to apply and win the ongoing Coupa successfully cares scholarship:
Level/Field of Study:
This ongoing scholarship is open for senior high school students and undergraduate-level students only, and only people in this category are eligible to apply.
The Panda cares scholarship will be organized and hosted in the United States of America.
This scholarship opportunity is available to all college-attending students. They are eligible to apply for the Coupa Care scholarship.
The Coupa cares scholarship, also known as the Panda care scholarship, is worth $50,000, which will be split among 10 qualified beneficiaries.
An applicant interested in the Panda care scholarship should :
- Have a Minimum Unweighted GPA of 2.5
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Demonstrate alignment with Coupla’s core values.
- Not be related to Coupa Software Employees
- Be passionate about learning, hard-working, and motivated to succeed
Read HEC Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistani Masters & Ph.D. Students
Additional Information to qualify for Cares Scholarship
Below you will find vital information that you will be asked for on the scholarship application. Candidates are required to provide all of this information in the application else the application will not be considered.
- Name of High School or University
- The intended area of study
- Duration of the intended program
- Household Income (optional)
Candidates applying for this ongoing scholarship must provide the following:
- High School/ College Transcripts (unofficial)
- Recommendation letter
- For High School only: Acceptance letter for the institution that the student will be attending in the fall of 2023
- Any other supporting documents
- Volunteer experience
Interested candidates for the cares scholarship will be required to provide answers to the following questions:
- list any Awards/ Recognitions you have received in the past 5 years
- Please list your extracurricular involvements
- Please list any leadership positions you have held
- Would you be interested in a mentorship program for Coupa Software employees?
- Would you be interested in potentially interning or working with Coupa Software?
Essays (300-400 words)
Applicants will have to write an essay of not more than 400 words on the given topics below:
- From a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education?
- Briefly describe your long and short-term goals.
Also Read $10,000 PEPSI SCHOLARSHIP | UPDATED
The application closes on 9 August every year. We are sorry the applications for this scholarship have closed for this academic session but keep watching this space to know when it starts the next session.
Please carefully review the requirements to be sure you qualify for this source of financial aid and confirm information with the program before applying. Sponsoring organizations may have changed policies, awards, or requirements since supplying their information.
How much is the Coupa cares scholarship worth?
The Coupa cares scholarship is worth $50,000 which will be shared equally among 10 qualified beneficiaries
What GPA is required for Coupa Cares scholarship?
Applicants for Coupa cares scholarship must have a minimum GPA of 2.5, demonstrate a need for financial assistance, demonstrate alignment with Coupa’s core values, and must not be related to Coupa Software Employees
When is the Coupa cares scholarship open?
Scholarship applications are open annually, however, the deadline for the 2023 academic year will be announced once the application is ON.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, kindly share with your friends. Also, remember to leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question.