Application Deadline: December 16, 2022
The Clinton Global Initiative University (CGI U) is looking for higher education students, undergraduate or graduate, who are addressing pressing global challenges.
Students selected for CGI U will receive access to personalized mentorship, a social impact curriculum, funding opportunities through CGI U partners, and invitations to student engagements, including the CGI U 2023 Annual Meeting at Vanderbilt University from March 3-5, 2023.
You are eligible to apply to the CGI U Class of 2023 student cohort if:
- You are pursuing an associate, vocational, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree at the time of application
- You are enrolled in an institution of higher learning at the time of application
- You have never previously been accepted to CGI U
CGI U GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
Through the online platform, Commitment Mentors will review and monitor student engagement in the CGI U curriculum and ensure that students are fulfilling requirements for graduation. To complete the CGI U program and become eligible for CGI U’s Commitment-Maker seal, letters of recommendation and other opportunities, students must complete the following over the course of the 2023 program:
- Participation in at least three (3) small group discussion throughout the program (to be scheduled by Commitment Mentors)
- Review of CGI U’s 30-minute webinar recordings and readings, which will be housed on the online platform, and completion of all accompanying exercises
- Completion of one 30-minute individual coaching session with their Commitment Mentor per module (3 in total)
- Completion of Commitment to Action progress report
The early decision deadline is October 23, 2022. The regular decision deadline is December 16, 2022.
For More Information: