Application Deadline: May 18, 2023
ClimateLaunchpad: The Green Business Ideas Competition: The competition is your ticket to global success. Provided you have a green business idea and have what it takes to become an entrepreneur. Your idea can be an innovation in renewable energy, a sustainable transition in the food chain, a mind shift in urban mobility or any other way to tackle climate change.
How it works
- To enter the competition submit your idea or innovation with environmental impact. We’ll help you fast track that idea into a business and bypass all possible pitfalls along the way. You’ll learn how to get your idea funded and launched.
- Once you are selected to join ClimateLaunchpad, the Boot Camp and coaching sessions will help you develop your idea to a rock-solid plan. You will pitch this during your National Final and the Regional Finals.
- All entries will be reviewed and ideas that fit the bill of our competition get invited to join.
The selected themes for this year:
Once you’re accepted to join the competition, the games begin:
Step 0: Mini-course
After your application teams are automatically invited first for participation in a CLP Mini-course to help National Leads to make a better selection or to prepare you for the Boot Camp.
Step 1: Boot Camp
The top teams chosen by our National Leads take part in the ClimateLaunchpad National programme which kicks off with a multi-day digital Boot Camp. Our trainers will teach you all you need to know about jump-starting your business.
Step 2: Intensive coaching and National Finals
The Boot Camp is followed by a period of intensive coaching. You’ll perfect your pitch, value proposition and business model. After that, you’re ready to rock your National Final where you’ll pitch digitally for a National Jury.
Step 3: Regional Finals
The top teams of each country go to the Regional Finals where they pitch in front of the region’s best and brightest.
- Applications open March 1st 2023
- Online Course & Boot Camps March – July
- National Finals June – mid-August
- Regional Finals October/November
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Climate Launchpad green business ideas competition 2023