Application Deadline: 10 November 2023.
The Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development (AGCID) is offering grants to pursue Master’s studies at Chilean higher education institutions in 2024.
The purpose of the AGCID Human Capital Training Programme is to contribute to the training of professionals in Master’s Programmes taught by Chilean universities or higher education institutions with a high level of excellence. The grants are offered to professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola.
- Professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola. Preference is given to those who work in the public or academic sector in their home country.
Applicants must have:
- experience in the subjects you choose to pursue Master’s studies in;
- unconditional acceptance offer at a Chilean higher education institution;
- 4-year university degree;
- Competency in Spanish.
Fields of study
A wide range of fields are available, please refer to the Accredited Master’s Programmes list.
- Spanish language course;
- The cost of flights to and from Chile (and a bus fare if the students need to travel to cities without airports);
- Tuition fees for a maximum of 24 months;
- Monthly allowance of 560000 chilean pesos;
- Any medical conditions, accidents, or losses sustained while in Chile, and
- A once-off book allowance of 90000 chilean pesos.
Applicants must submit the AGCID Grant application with the below annex documents electronically to the e-mail [email protected].
For More Information:
Previous articleTWAS-TÜBİTAK Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme for foreign scholars from developing countriesNext articleAccess Bank ART X Prize 2023/2024 for Early-Career African Artists ($10,000 Grant)