Application Deadline: 4 November 2022.
CFYE is seeking innovative solutions from private sector employers (e.g., manufacturing, service industries) that will address the youth employment challenge by creating, matching, and improving jobs for youth, with a particular focus on counties outside of Nairobi.
CFYE’s Round 2 of Call for Solutions in Kenya will give priority to partnerships that address county-based development through expansion of job opportunities for youth at scale.
In particular, we are seeking:
- Partnership/Consortium building between private sector employers and other actors, who will collaborate on solutions to impact youth employment
- County-based approaches: Priority will be given to projects impacting jobs outside Nairobi County. Projects in Nairobi are also eligible to apply.
- Systemic solutions: Priority will be given to innovative models that aim to address systemic bottlenecks, positively impacting the ecosystem as a whole.
Round 2 will build on the priority sectors identified in the previous round and add the booming Creative sector.
- Opening: The Kenya Call for Solutions launched on 15 September 2022.
- Webinar: A pre-recorded webinar will be posted on this page in the last week of September. The webinar will share CFYE selection priorities in Kenya, key evaluation criteria, and more details on the submission process.
- Deadline: We expect all Concept Notes to be submitted by 4 November 2022.
For More Information:
Previous articleHanga Pitchfest 2022 for tech-enabled Rwandan startupsNext articleThe Explorers Club Fjällräven Field Grant ($5,000 grant)