Aldelia is hiring a Marketing Specialist
- Our Africa Marketing specialist coordinates and assists the marketing department’s initiatives.
- Specific responsibilities include handling logistics for operational marketing activities, campaigns, product launches, events and strategic partnerships over Africa.
- A large part of the job is coordinating cross-functional team efforts and assisting other team members by supporting the full marketing activities and multiple events in Africa.
- There will be writing involved including: developing original copy for collateral, website content, direct mail and print advertisements. In addition to writing, you’ll be tasked with ensuring a consistent brand voice across all channels and localization of global marketing materials.
- Working very closely with the Head of Marketing who will assist in the strategy to being implemented and will have an extensive mentoring role. This while supporting the operational needs of the Marketing department.
- The role will require flexibility and travel.
- Executing on the marketing calendar and advertising campaigns, preparing marketing and advertising activities, creating promotional presentations and updating calendars.
- Supports the marketing department by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Plans meetings, coordinates the operational marketing activities and events / trade shows, coordinates requirements, develops schedules and coordinates mailing lists.
- Tracks sales data in salesforce, maintains promotional materials inventory maintains databases and prepares reports.
- Tracks Marketing ROI and costs by analyzing and entering expenses and new business data
- Prepares marketing campaign reports by collecting and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Making sure that global promotional materials and collateral are localized
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar job role
- Fluent in English and French spoken and written
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Working knowledge of Salesforce are a plus
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Team player, ability to coordinate international teams.
- Strong planning & coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to identify customer needs and translate into marketing deliverables.
- Active interest in developing Websites and B2B Internet application.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, Self-motivated, loyal & reliable.
- Capable of working on own initiative to tight deadlines
Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005,
Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
Closing date : 4 July 2020
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: https://www.energyjobline.com/logon/?PipelinedPage=%7e%2fjob%2f1617132%2fmarketing-specialist%2f%3fAction%3dContinueJobApplication%23apply-form
Vous vous êtes inscris avec succès au Newsletter. Toutes les opportunités d'emplois et de stages vous seront donc envoyés par mail <span class="et_bloom_close_button"></span> <span class="et_bloom_bottom_trigger"></span>