Application Deadline: August 31st, 2023
Jacaranda FM and Access Bank are joining forces in a drive to elevate female entrepreneurs, empower women and shape success in business. With this event, we hope to shine a spotlight on successful women-led businesses, sharing their inspiring stories to motivate and inspire others.
This Women’s Month is your opportunity to seize the chance to win a share of over R2 million in advertising packages on Jacaranda FM, cash, and educational prizes, plus invaluable support to help your business thrive.
To participate in the Competition, the participant must:
- Hold a South African identity document or valid Visa if a foreign person.
- Live in the Republic of South Africa.
- Be a woman in business with a minimum of 50% ownership.
- Be 18 years and older.
- Have a business registered in South Africa.
- Have a business that is at least a year old.
- Provide correct and full personal contact details.
The Grand Prize includes:
- R500 000 in radio airtime on Jacaranda FM
- R100 000 in cash with an investment guide from Access Bank to help you invest your winnings
- 360° support for your business in the months to come
- A 6-week mentorship that covers:
- Business consultation tailor-made to the winner’s business
- Presenter training
- PR and digital consultation
R75 000 CASH with an investment guide from Access Bank to help you invest your winnings
R50 000 CASH with an investment guide from Access Bank to help you invest your winnings
Top 10 Finalists
Top 10 finalists will each receive R100 000 worth of airtime on Jacaranda FM and a R50 000 educational study voucher from Access Bank that can be redeemed at any educational facility.
Create your profile
Fill in the application form
You’ll need to set aside some time to do this, as you’ll be asked to submit your financial statements as well as to tell us more about your business, your vision, USPs etc.
Top 30 applicants will be selected and invited to a Networking Breakfast. They will also be required to prepare and submit a video pitch for their business.
Top 10 finalists will be selected
and invited to pitch their business live to a panel of judges at the Jacaranda FM studios in Johannesburg.
The top three finalists
will be announced at a glittering Gala Dinner in Johannesburg.
For More Information: