Application Deadline: Unspecified
The Catalytic programme is designed to support high impact digital startups across Africa to start, launch, commercialise and scale. The programme is designed to support startups in pre-seed and seed stages.
Are You Innovative, Young, Driven, Technology Startup In Education, E-commerce, Financial Services, Gaming, Health…or Building Tech Enabled Products or Services Across Africa?
- 1 YR Programme
- USD$200k worth of Capacity Building Support
- Free Residency @ 22 On Sloane campus in Johannesburg
- Access to our investor network with combined value of over USD$500M
- USD$10k cash seed investment
- All paid expenses to the annual Global Entrepreneurship Congress (GEC) Saudi Arabia in 2022
- Leverage GEN Network in 180 Nations and 22 On Sloane’s Corporate network in dozens of countries across Africa.
For More Information: