Application Deadline: 20 October 2023
The UNICEF Venture Fund is looking to invest in Open Source frontier technology solutions that have the potential to create radical change in children’s health, nutrition, and mental health. The UNICEF Venture Fund is offering up to US$100K in equity-free funding for early stage, for-profit technology start-ups that can improve the lives of children.
If your company is leveraging cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), data science (DS), drones, blockchain, or extended reality (XR), we want to hear from you! UNICEF Venture Fund is specifically seeking companies registered in one of UNICEF’s programme countries that have impressive working prototypes and a commitment to Open Source licensing.
- UNICEF’s Venture Fund is currently looking to invest in companies that are developing software solutions using frontier technologies such as blockchain, drones, data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, or extended reality to strengthen systems for health, including mental health.
The Venture Fund is particularly seeking solutions that:
- Address challenges to accelerate results for children.
- Are optimized for low-resource environments (e.g. low connectivity, limited mobile access).
- Focus on reducing, rather than widening, inequalities.
- Are able to deliver in multiple languages, including smaller languages.
- The UNICEF Venture Fund is offering up to US$100K in equity-free funding for early stage, for-profit technology start-ups that can improve the lives of children.
For More Information: